Cosmetic & Skin Care - Sr. Chemist
Title: Sr. Chemist
Reports to: VP of R&D
- Formulate and facilitate development of innovative skin care products, line extensions and product improvements.
- Identify new/improved formulation technologies and implement them to meet project needs.
- Interact with customers and provide technical support via oral, presentation and written venues.
- Proactively scan and research new concepts, materials, technical opportunities and partnerships.
- Interfaces with all departments throughout the company and interacts with material suppliers.
- Monitor product stability for your own formulas.
- Effectively manage projects and provide weekly status reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in developing skin care formulations.
- Strong understanding of formulations and scale-up.
- Detail oriented, highly organized and excellent communication skills are necessary.
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance